Handmade Titanium Bicycles Fresh Frames For Life
Services What can I Do for You?
about me my name is alex and I live in Cologne
When I was a young kid I spent a lot of time with my grandparents in Nuernberg where my grandfather trained professional racing cyclists. I was fascinated by their speed, their dedication and of course of by the bicycles. But somehow during the next years I lost track of that passion…
After my studies of computer science I worked as an IT consultant and travelled the world for several years. Having enough of being on the road five days a week I started working for the German postal service. But more and more my thoughts drifted apart from IT related topics and instead I got my head around my old passion.
In 2015 my son was born and my wife and I took one year parental leave to spend time with the greatest gift we ever received. During that time I got down to business – I wanted
to learn how to build frames and decided to become self-employed.
Process how things work
- In cooperation with You I carefully design every aspect of Your new bicycle according to Your needs
- Once the design has been finalized a deposit is required
- Setting up the jig and mitering the front triangle is the next step
- Once the front is finished the rear triangle will be mitered, tagged and welded
- The alignment will be checked and small braze-on-parts like the bottle bosses etc. will be attached
- Last but no least the finish: Hand brushed or sandblasted – what shall it be?